proxSafe - Key Management Software
- User data can be programmed manually or imported from other databases
- Users can be assigned to individual user rights and time profiles
- All keytag information and the managed keys and as sets is stored
- Individual access times and durations can be programmed
- You can program user and keyTag groups to manage your system effectively and efficiently with good oversight
- A comprehensive reporting tool provides information about the location or the holder of a keyTag at any time
- You can retrieve all key transactions by user, time and via the use of various provided sorting and filter parameters
- Access rights can be managed through proxSafe Commander 3
The proxSafe Commander 3 gives you full control over your proxSafe system and allows detailed configuration and management of reports. Commander 3 is the next generation management software and contains many of the features of an enterprise level access control system:
- Commander 3 is adaptable to many applications. A log file gives you data access to any event in the proxSafe data base. A back-up tool secures your data. Commander 3 offers special features for a variety of applications. With the Web Service Interface other programs can control the features of proxSafe Commander 3. You can import and export all sorts of data and retrieve event data. Thus the proxSafe Commander 3 can be interfaced seamlessly into most other software systems.
- We offer several software modules to enhance the performance of your Key Management and Safekeeping systems in special applications.